Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

I will start this blog for everyone that likes to follow our travels. I do have blogs back as far as 2008 that I just found. Last night we attended the Valentine's Day concert of Andrea Bocelli at the American Airlines Arena in Miami. It was a spectacular concert..what a powerful voice he has. A full orchestra,  choir and Veronica Berti, his wife, dancers, and many more, what a concert.
Today as I went for my 7am walk the temp was a cool 63 degrees but sunny and cloudless, beautiful day. We had to rent a car to pick up a toilet pump and also take our new refrigerator to Ft Lauderdale to have a new thermostat installed. This is the year of repairs..guess things are only suppose to. Last 10 years, we have replaced our refridgerator, freezer, stove and are looking for a microwave that will fit, expensive year to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment