Monday, February 13, 2017

Feb 12, 2017

I've decided to start a blog this year so that I don't bore people on Facebook with my rambling about our trip if they don't what to read things. Last night we went to the American Airlines Arena to see Andrea Bocelli's Valentine's Day concert. It was fantastic, the acoustics were fabulous as were his voice, the orchestra, the choir and the 2 women that song with him. There were even dancers. He has such a powerful voice.
Today, as I went for my 7 am walk, the temperature was 63, cloudless sunny skies. It is warming up nicely and the temp in now very pleasant.
A worker was just here to fix our electric winch, not happening, need to check with Lewmar. I guess things only last10 years, so far this trip we have had to replace the refrigerator, freezer, stove and we are looking for a microwave that will fit to replace the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment